Local plumbers offering emergency response 24/7 – Call 0203 542 1756 today.
Choosing a team of local plumbers offers a variety of benefits. At Fix My Plumbing Brixton we offer a complete range of plumbing services and love going that extra mile to offer the best possible customer service at all times.
The Benefits of Choosing Fix My Plumbing Brixton include:
- Quality workmanship at affordable prices
- Working closely with our customers to achieve the best results
- Only using fully qualified engineers to ensure peace of mind
- A local company who you can trust.
- Repairs, maintenance and installations of all major brands
All our work is carried out with due care, fully guaranteed; and we have the greatest respect for you and your home.
We have worked tirelessly to achieve a reputation for total honesty, customer satisfaction and transparent pricing over many years. We can assure you our skilled engineers provide the highest quality of services and workmanship. If you would like a quotation or have any questions, please contact us today on Tel. No. 0203 542 1756.
- General plumbing work
- Central heating installation, maintenance and repairs
- Boiler installation, maintenance and repairs
- Bathroom design and installation
- Power flushing work
- Underfloor heating
- Emergency callouts
- Domestic and commercial plumbing services
Along with our emergency callout services, we are also happy to complete any pre-planned work such as a new central heating system installation or new bathroom installation. We have the experience to make sure it’s completed on time and within your budget. Plus, you’re in safe hands knowing that we are Gas Safe registered.
Gas Safety Services
One of our most commonly requested services relates to the issuing of Gas Safety certificates for landlords.
We are ideally positioned to carry out all the relevant gas safety checks and provide gas safety certificates to ensure compliance with existing legislation.
Our checks are completed using a state of the art electronic device and upon successful completion the certificate can then be sent directly to the landlord or agent and printed or forwarded as required.
As a landlord, you are legally responsible for the safety of your tenants in relation to gas safety. By law you must:
- Maintain gas pipework, flues, and appliances to ensure a safe condition. Any necessary repairs must be completed.
- Ensure regular gas safety checks are carried out on each appliance and flue.
- Keep a record of each gas safety check.
- Provide a copy of the gas safety certificate to your tenant.
Please Note – Landlords Gas Safety Checks must be completed by a gas safe engineer who is officially registered on the ‘Gas Safe Register’.
For more on your responsibility as a landlord, please click here.
Request a Callback
Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your problem.